The Landscape Construction Foreman/Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all on-site aspects of landscape construction projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the execution of construction projects, planning labor requirements, equipment requirements and material deliveries and timing to ensure completion of job(s) within project deadlines
- Layout and keep grade with lasers and GPS equipment. Responsible to ensure grades on site are accurate.
- Manage safety, quality and productivity of work at sites and/or shop/yard
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the day to day work activities of a landscape construction crew of 3 to 5 employees
- Operate various tools and equipment, including: heavy equipment, chainsaws, jackhammers, laser levels, gps, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
- Assist in the construction of parks, sports fields, drainage, servicing etc.
- Read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings, and specifications to delegate/complete work activities
- Meet with subcontractors and supervise quality, efficiency, and deadlines
- Complete and submit all required paperwork on a daily basis
- Communicate with customers in a polite and courteous manner
To apply for this position, please click the button below or send an email detailing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clicking the Apply Now link will open your default email program.