Heavy Truck Driver
The Heavy Truck Driver is responsible for driving and operating a tractor trailer with a float or a dump trailer. Will be responsible to transport heavy equipment and material to and from the jobsites.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive and operate a tractor trailer and change between floating and dump trailers and other trailers
- Carry out daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections on vehicles
- Be able to operate equipment to load and unload from float and be able to secure special attachments to equipment
- Complete driver’s log book on a daily basis and ensure logs are handed in at the end of each week
- Using proper tie-down procedures, secure materials to be transported to ensure the safety and security of the load
- Utilize GPS devices and maps to plan travel schedules and routes
- Report on the health and operating status of all equipment using service requests and hazard reports
To apply for this position, please click the button below or send an email detailing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clicking the Apply Now link will open your default email program.