The Landscape Laborer is responsible for performing a variety of work tasks in order to assist with the completion of landscape construction projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate various tools and equipment, including: chainsaws, jackhammers, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
- Assist in the construction of parks, sports fields, drainage, servicing etc...
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on a daily basis
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the cube van/containers/trailers on site, put things back where they belong after each shift.
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment required to complete landscape construction projects
- Transport materials using shovels, wheelbarrows, carts, dollies, and hand lifting/carrying
- Assist foreman with job-related tasks
To apply for this position, please click the button below or send an email detailing your experience to email@example.com.
Clicking the Apply Now link will open your default email program.